Thursday, October 11, 2012

DECORATED PLASTIC DRAWERS {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


Organization Tip 101 is to use clear storage containers so you can see what is inside.

My inner self battles about this. I see the logic. I also hate to see the clutter through the box.

But I do love me some plastic drawers (especially the kind that slide out all the way). I use them for organizing my math workshop games and manipulatives. I use them for my emergency sub plans. I use them all. over. my. house!

So I love the idea of making them all kinds of cute and colorful with some scrapbook paper. 

If you do decide to cover your clear storage containers then please, please, pretty please get your label on. It will make your life much easier. 
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, i have read your post. Everything good articles and really interested it. Keep it save to my bookmarks. Nice post and thanks for share.


    Solar Racking Manufacturers

    Plastic Storage Containers

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you put the covers/papers/etc on the drawers so that they look so pretty and such...I'm trying to do the same with my labels but can't achieve that full (side to side) glossy and professional look. Help please. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...