Monday, October 8, 2012

BUCKET SEATS {Coffee & a Clever Idea}

I was thisclose to hopping on board with the "crate seat craze of 2011." 

You know what I'm talking about.

I resisted because since they seemed too low when I had my (then) 5 year old sit on a crate at Target, I figured they would be too low for my thirdsters. 

Instead I took the easy (although a bit pricey) way out and simply bought storage cubes. I love them and they are going strong in year two.

However, I think these are so cool and I see them in my future. I love that they can be spray painted any color and the world is your oyster when it comes to fabric selection. I heart custom classrooms.

Also, they would be cheap to make...and possibly easy. I think that may be up for discussion though.

If you decide to try these, please call the manager at Home Depot or Lowe's before going in and buying the buckets. Both stores are often VERY willing to donate to classrooms.

I would love to hear from anyone who made the crate seats last summer. Did they meet your expectations?
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...