Thursday, October 18, 2012

3D CHEAP & COLORFUL DECOR Coffee & a Clever Idea}



Oh sweet friend...who wouldn't love a dessert table in the classroom? Wouldn't that be a nice after lunch treat? I've often said we need a coffee and dessert cart to go from classroom door to classroom door each afternoon. Perhaps I'll make that be part of my presidential campaign should I choose to run (I still have about a month right?).

Anyhow, this is not about the desserts but rather the awesome pop of color that is the 3D wall decor! I personally love that these are flowers and leaves and will be mentally filing this away for the spring when I teach about plants and such, but it would also be fabulous just as circles and dots and colorful awesomeness.

Can't you picture seasonal colors...black and orange this month....snowflakes in the winter?

Somebody please do this and report back to me. :)
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look but how do you make it? I would love to try the leaves on our bulletin board!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...