Saturday, September 8, 2012

What Do You Want To Know?


Have you liked the Clutter-Free Classroom Facebook Page yet?

If you have, then you know that each morning I post a QOTD (Question of the Day). 

And I very much love reading through all the responses. It's so interesting how things vary by school and geographic areas.

I recently read some great ideas for indoor recess that I'm excited to share on the blog soon since there were some things that were new to me and I think you all will benefit from them as well.

We've compared start times, end times and bedtimes.

We've shared school day breakfast ideas and back-to-school shopping deals.

Readers have asked me questions that I've posted as QOTDs which has provided the reader (along with me and everyone else) with a lot more advice and ideas than I alone could have given.

Yesterday's QOTD asked readers what they wanted to know.  I plan to use their responses as future QOTDs so we can all benefit from the pool of amazing resources who respond to them.

So if you are not yet a CFC Facebook Fan just click on the "thumb's up" button over there on the right that reads "Do You  Like Me?"to become one. 

And now for the purpose of this post...

If you could ask over 6,500 teachers from all around the world a question about school, teaching, being organized at home to make teaching life easier, how to address behavioral issues, or just about anything else you can possibly think of then this is your chance.

Leave a comment that includes all of the questions you have and I'll be sure to use them as a future QOTD over at the CFC Facebook Page.

Oh, and Bee-Tee-Dub...You have a Friday Freebie coming your way sometime today because this first week teacher fell asleep within 2 hours of coming home last night.

Happy weekend friends!


Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

3 comments:

  1. It's exhausting that first week. Everyone needs SLEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get your prep and planning done during the day so you don't have to stay till 6 or take it home?! I teach kinder and while I have lots of little moments during the day, I'm just thinking of getting ready for the next activity, not the next week! I often end up lesson planning in the car in the morning on the way to work, but I know that's not ideal!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...