Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome Back to School Board {using School Supplies}

This post is part of my 360 degree Classroom Tour Series

Each teacher has a bulletin board in the hallway at my school. I think it is my favorite one to do because it can be random. I like everything in my classroom to match whatever color scheme or theme I selected for the year, but the sky is the limit with the outside board. 

Here's what I came up with this year.







Edited to add: I didn't take a picture because I don't post student photos online, but on the first day of school I took these photos:


The printables and instruction for making these frames can be found here.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

5 comments:

  1. That is the COOLEST- I love bulletin boards! Your kiddos are gonna love coming to your class everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...I always use fabric for bulletin board backgrounds. It does not rip when pulling staples out, and it can be used again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It reminds me of the Back to School Target commercials this year. The songs crack me up (denim, denim, denim, and denim) but I love that everything is made from school supplies. :)

    ReplyDelete