Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Something to T.H.I.N.K. About {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


There is so much about this that I love. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, but the message is wonderful. This would be a great addition to any classroom, teacher lunchroom or workroom. We hold anti-bullying meetings in our classroom. I'm planning on incorporating this into one of those and will then have the children design their own posters with these words.

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

8 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! I had only heard about true, necessary and kind. Love all your acronyms and your new blog schedule! You rock!

    http//:growingfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our lunch room clerks saw my THINK sign. They made their own for the kids as they eat. They changed the I to Is it Icky? Since sometimes, the kids talk about stuff we might consider gross as they eat.

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and see the value in adjusting it to meet your needs in all kinds of situations. Thanks!
    Fran Kramer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this on Pinterest (can't remember original pin though). Loved the simplicity of the message and saw it's value for a classroom immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! I will be making one for my classroom tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a nice .....
    i like this... i like to take coffee.....
    2 to 3 times in a day..
    nice thinking... it refresh me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made exactly that but put my own spin on it. I absolutely love the message it sends.. and we need it, too, as adults even sometimes!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this message on Pinterest earlier this summer and decided to hang it up as a poster outside my room. I combined it with your idea about having a designated space for posters, so it's a quote and a framed area with clothespins at the top to hang up student work. Thanks for all the great ideas! :o)

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...