Tuesday, September 25, 2012

ORGANZING SCRAP PAPER{Coffee & a Clever Idea}

{source}
Using boxes (these are from Ikea) is a great way to organize colorful scraps of paper. Admittedly, the disarray of these popping out of the boxes gives me hives, BUT a simple shake of the box and some "kid training" would make this avoidable. Another option is to use plastic drawers to house scraps. I do love how they are labeled with the color.

You may want to turn the boxes around which would hide some of the contents or store these in a cabinet or open-shelving covered by a curtain.
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.


Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


3 comments:

  1. Love this! The scrap paper in my room is just tossed in a bin....I can't take it. This is so much better.
    Bobbie

    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I do like the idea of hiding it ll behind a curtain! I'm feeling a bit itchy myself. Now...where in my room could I hide such a thing? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...