Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ORGANIZED STICKER STORAGE {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


Once upon a time in what feels like a lifetime ago, I was a scrapbooker. I real live scissors and paper scrapbooker. And then ironically when I had actual worthwhile subjects to scrapbook (aka my 3 kids) I didn't have a spare moment to work on it. I also had to give up my "studio" to a playroom. Ultimately, I sort of lost interest and started making digital hardcover albums which I actually love more so my tale has a happy ending.

But, long story short, back in the scrapbooking day I had to organize and manage a lot of stickers.

And found this system to work great.

And since I blogged about organizing rubber stamps for correcting papers yesterday, it made sense to share an idea for organizing stickers in case they are your "hey you did a great job" medium of choice.

It's an easy-peasy clear page protector and a binder. I love that you can easily see them all and can move the pages around to meet your needs. One thing I found super useful was to first slide a piece of card stock into each sleeve. This prevented them from being floppy and made them easier to flip through. 

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

3 comments:

  1. Ah....scrapbooking! I loved it as well. Then I changed districts, from large to small. There were so many different hats to wear. Now, that there is a worthy two year old subject to scrapbook about, I still have those numerous hats to wear! Thankfully, I am taking tons of pictures so that one day I can decide how to share them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I am addicted to stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Even in high school, kids love stamps and stickers! I've been having great luck at the Target dollar spot finding stickers, in Spanish no less!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete