Friday, September 21, 2012

ORGANIZE PLASTIC BAGS IN THE CLASSROOM {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


I know many of you use reusable shopping bags, but those plastic bags from stores sure are handy to have around. If you tend to collect these bags in your classroom to send home student projects or whatnot, you'll love this handy dandy idea.

All you NEED to do is save an old tissue box and stuff the bags inside. However, I would totally make this all fancy pants by adding scrapbook paper in a pattern to match my classroom theme or color scheme.

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

7 comments:

  1. I have to say this is a great idea! I do it in my class room too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever! I'm having a fall linky party/sale on Sept 22. Come link up and join the sale!

    http://mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com/2012/09/its-almost-fall-i-am-welcoming-fall-in.html

    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip! Thank you for sharing your awesome tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what would "pretty" this up...using a wooden tissue box cover over it. I've seen them at the dollar store and then you could paint it up to match your class. I'm gonna do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do that too. Actually, my idea was published in the Mailbox magazine last year! I use the cute school themed tissue boxes so I don't have to cover them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing--I have seen plastic bag holders in people's homes, but I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete