Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ORGANIZE MESSY CRAFTS WITH TRAYS {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


I love those signs that read, "Please excuse the mess. We are learning." It's so true. But, there are some tricks for keeping the mess to a minimum. And trays are the perfect tool for doing just that. It defines a workspace and corrals small scraps. It also keeps paint from going off the paper and onto the table.

You can buy cheap trays at IKEA and Walmart as well as Dollar Tree. Another option is to buy cookie sheets with shallow edges at the dollar store.
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...