Saturday, September 15, 2012

{Now on Sale Saturday}

Each Saturday I debut my new products at 20% off it's normal price (until Sunday night). Normally, I would blog about them a bit, but I'm still a whole lotta sick. I'm planning to blog about the Place Value Names and the Rockin' School Shoes tomorrow as part of my weekly recap since I had the opportunity to do both of those activities with my fabulous kiddos this past week. So...here's what's new this week:
{Click here to access and download: 2nd Grade Common Core Teacher Checklist}


 {Click here to access and download: Rockin' School Shoes Writing Activity}


{Click here to access and download: PLACE VALUE: Make Your Name Craftivity}


Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. i keep missing your flash freebies : (

    ReplyDelete