Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Week in Pictures and a Linky Party {Sunday Snapshots}

Here's a look at what when down between my 4 walls this week. All links can be found at the end of the post along with this week's linky party. Post pictures from your week and join in the fun!

**Also my 20% off EVERYTHING IN MY STORE CUSTOMER APPRECIATION FLASH SALE will be ending today. Thanks again for all your love and support this quarter!








RELATED LINKS (in the order they appeared):

Now link up and share your photos from the week in your classroom...




Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

4 comments:

  1. How do you introduce your math works stations? I really want to do math rotation but I'm having trouble with how to introduce the new math activiities. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!
    briawnacallahan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog! I linked up even though I'm an education student. I went to a conference this week and got some awesome resources for when I have my own classroom. Thanks for having such an awesome blog!

    -Sharon

    The Tennessee Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete