Monday, September 3, 2012

Monster Orgami Bookmarks {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


I like to wrap up each week with "Fun Friday." It's a little incentive for my friends to stay on task and get their work done throughout the week and a happy little way to kick off the weekend. It's usually pretty quick and quite often involves an activity or science experiment or something equally educational disguised as fun.  This week we will have our first "Fun Friday" of the school year and will create our Writer's Notebook Collages.  See what I mean by disguising classroom activities as a fun treat?

Well, as soon as I stumbled upon this idea I knew it would make it's way into my annual Fun Friday rotation. It's one of those things that kids will adore and want to do as an indoor recess activity all year long and I am perfectly fine with that. Plus in encourages reading.

CTBaker in the Acres wrote a blog post with a wonderful tutorial. Check it out and have fun! Wouldn't these be a great October activity when your friends have Monsters on the Mind if you aren't allowed to mention Halloween in school?

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

6 comments:

  1. These look great! I will be checking out the tutorial right now, my kids would love to make these, we also have a reward afternoon every term for the kiddos that have had good behaviour all term. I run the craft activity and I usually end up with about 50 students so I love to find these fun craft ideas. Thanks
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. seo is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” listings on search engines. All major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where internet pages and alternative content like videos or native listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn’t concerned, as it's with paid search ads.
    Clipzard Bookmarking

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...