Monday, September 24, 2012

HOMEMADE BEGINNING SOUND LITERACY CENTER {Coffee & a Clever Idea}



Here's a clever idea for all of my primary friends. Create a beginning sounds box that would make a great literacy center by adhering a letter sticker inside a sorter bin. Collect small objects for the students to sort. I would send home a letter to each of your families asking them to be on the lookout for items to use. I'm sure you would have a complete center in no time.

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! I think my kindergartener would love this.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...