Thursday, September 13, 2012

ENVELOPES USED AS POCKETS {Coffee & a Clever Idea}



Such a simple, yet clever idea that I can think of a million and one uses for in the classroom. It's just envelopes glued into a notebook. I love the bright colors. Card stores often have extra envelopes that they are willing to donate or you can ask your students' families to save them for you. They are perfect for small pieces of inspiration in a writer's notebook, math fact cards in a math journal, a place for storing task cards and so much more. What would you use them for?

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

7 comments:

  1. You just made my day. We do Words Their Way for spelling and each student has an envelope with their words in it, but I have had so many students lose their envelopes! Tomorrow we are gluing our envelopes into our notebooks! Thanks for the tip.

    Brittany
    Stickers and Stamps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha! I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing!

      Delete
  2. They would be a great place to store foldables while we're working on them before we glue them into the notebook!

    Dani
    A Place to Thrive

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT idea! Brilliantly simple!
    If you get a moment, check out my Thirty One giveaway...
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you would fix it so that your blogs have a Pin It button already fixed! It makes for fast pinning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are looking for a wide range of coloured envelopes, shop online with us today. Here at All Coloured Envelopes we have envelopes in every single colour C5 Envelopes

    ReplyDelete