Friday, September 14, 2012

CANS AS CUBBIES {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


This photo shows paint cans, but you could use any type of can as long as the size is uniform. If you have a family or a coworker with a baby that uses formula then you can easily gather an abundance of cans. These would be perfect for storing math games, task cards, rulers and other manipulatives that students can access.

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

2 comments:

  1. That is what I do! The summer before I got my teaching job, I collected the large food cans from the daycare I worked at. I put calendar numbers on paper, laminated, and hot glued them to the cans! This will be their 6th year, and they're holding up great! And they're muuuuch cheaper than cubbies! You can see mine here:

    http://simplysecondgrade.blogspot.com/search/label/cheap%20projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. ILR Services - Global Migrate

    Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) Services is permission to stay in the UK permanently and without any restriction to work or study.

    Keywords:-
    ILR Services

    Contact:-
    Head Office (pre booked appointments only)
    International House,
    39 Great Windmill Street,
    Piccadilly,
    London
    W1D 7LX
    Tel: +44 (0)207 993 4762
    Fax: +44 (0)207 691 7969
    Email: headoffice@global-migrate.com

    http://global-migrate.com/ilr-services.html

    ReplyDelete