Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back of the Door Store {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


If you use a "class store" as an incentive in your classroom then you may find this idea to be useful. I have used a classroom economy system in the past and kept all of the "inventory" in plastic shoe boxes. Part of the reason I did away with it was because it was a hassle to pull everything out and set up. I like this because:
  • Everything is visible at once.
  • If it's placed on the back of a closet door it will easily be out of sight and out of mind when not in use.
  • These plastic organizers can be found for cheap and that is always a great thing.


Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how you can Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your clever ideas with my coffee in the morning! I wonder if this could be used for other things...? Math tools, maybe?

    Heather
    Peacocks & Penguins

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect. My treasure box is always so cluttered. I'm going to try this instead. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...