Monday, August 13, 2012

My Fall Bulletin Board Tour

Tick Tock...Tick Tock! The Annual Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale is winding down. There are only a few hours left {and holy cow I still need to check out with the cart I've been filling}.

Head on over to my store to save 28% on EVERYTHING (20% from me and an additional 10% with the code BTS12 at checkout) before midnight (CST)

Since this is the only scheduled sale between now and the end of the year, I wanted to highlight all of my fall bulletin boards and the writing packets that go with them. I have a bunch of writing packets available {and about 10 more "in development"}. I do one a week with my class and have found that the same format has been so beneficial. There is a link at the bottom that will take you to all the packets. Each packet is truly differentiated for grades K-5th which makes them ideal for modifying for students in your classroom. I love when all the kids can participate in the same project at their own level. Enjoy the tour.




THE LORAX {blog post and product link}
This is a fun project to do when studying "wants & needs," Dr. Seuss, Earth Day, or character traits.


HAUNTED HOUSE FOR SALE {blog post and product link}



SPIDER RESEARCH {blog post and product link}



PENGUIN research {blog post and product link}


IT'S OK TO BE DIFFERENT {blog post and product link}



ME ON THE MAP {blog post and product link}



A BAD CASE OF THE STRIPES {blog post and product link}
HAPPY NEW YEAR Bulletin Board & Writing Packet 
This one is great to use at the start of a new school year or at the start of a new calendar year.




Shoot For the Moon {blog post and product link}


Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

4 comments:

  1. I love The Lorax mustaches. They are too cute. I got the movie for my birthday and it came with a furry mustache that I'm going to wear on Dr. Seuss' birthday. I can't wait!

    -Jeremy
    Mr. Michelbook's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeremy! I just watched it with my 3 little ones on Saturday as part of our weekly "pizza and a movie" night (which is really just a "mom isn't going to cook and will instead plop you in front of the TV" night, but "family pizza and a movie night" has much more charm. :) Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are a Lorax fan, you have to check out my new shoes!!

    http://craftofteaching.blogspot.com/2012/08/pics-as-promised-and-fabulous-finds.html

    Love the mustaches and all your bulletin boards!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your ideas! I bought the haunted house prompt earlier today, and now that the tpt sale isa little longer than expected... I may have to go shopping some more!
    Looks cute! check out my Monday Made it too!
    Layla
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...