Thursday, August 30, 2012

FREE MOTIVATIONAL SIGNS {Classroom 360}


This post is part of my 360 degree Classroom Tour Series


One of my goals for this school year was to create a motivating learning environment that encouraged creativity. I had made the melted crayon art with my son over the summer and added the word “create” using wooden letters. I had used the paint cans with the “spilling paint” at his birthday party and repurposed them in the classroom as a bright accent to the bulletin board. I had some space above it along with some small easels I had purchased at Dollar Tree and decided they would be a perfect addition. I was going to use motivational quotes, but since they would be small and the space is higher than I would normally display things for the students I decided that single words would be a good option. 

I selected 6 words that I wanted to be a part of my classroom. It will be a good reminder for me to see them daily as well.
  • believe
  • dream
  • create
  • imagine
  • inquire
  • strive

I created a free printable packet in case you wanted to use them too. These would make a great mobile if you hung them back to back or accents for open spaces on shelves if framed.


I printed them onto white card stock, but have also included a blackline master in my free printable. You can use them to print or copy onto any color or scrapbook paper.


This item debuted as a Flash Freebie on 8.30.12 & was available from 5:00 p.m. - FOREVER (will remain free)
Be sure to follow my blog and store so you never miss the Freebie of the Day.


Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of the adorable ideas and printables that you have posted. I am homeschooling my Kindergarten son this year - I was a teacher before he was born and have been a stay at home mom. I just came across your page last week and I am overwhelmed by how giving and creative you are. I wanted to let you know how grateful I was and that I will be looking at TeachersPayTeachers often to buy from you!!!! Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea. I love character trait signs, but this is so much more personal, significant, *meatier*. Thanks for the freebie and idea!

    Heather
    Peacocks & Penguins

    ReplyDelete