Saturday, July 14, 2012

Save Money While Getting Crafty in the Classroom

Did you know that most major craft stores (i.e. A.C. Moore, Michaels, etc). offer a 15% discount to teachers? 

Did you know that these discounts are good for your ENTIRE purchase? 
...even items that are on sale! 
...even items that are not classroom related!

Did you know that these discounts are IN ADDITION to sale prices?

Did you know that you can use one of their weekly 40% off coupons AND then they'll take the discount off of that price?

Did you know that if you have a smartphone you can just google the weekly coupon and show them your phone so you don't need to actually cut out a coupon?

Did you know that these stores often price match competitor prices AND take an additional amount off if another store is offering the item cheaper?

Did you know that these stores often carry teacher supplies at this time of year?

I had so much making over my classroom using all craft-store products and love how 

Think outside the box. Go save some money. Get creative!

I'm going to be working on some projects for my son's birthday party today that I am loving so much that I think I'm going to duplicate them for the classroom. I'll be back later to post about all the fun we have getting our craft on today!!  All of the materials came from AC Moore at a huge savings thanks to my handy dandy teacher ID. 

Speaking of savings...Today is the last day to purchase my Teaching Routines and Procedures Packet at it's discounted introductory price. Did you have a chance to watch the video I created explaining how to plan out each and every procedure and routine you'll need to think about as a teacher? You can access the original post and the video here.

Happy weekend friends! 

Where is your favorite place to get yourself a teacher discount?

Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...