Wednesday, July 11, 2012


As seen on my current to do list above:Plan Back-to-School lesson plans
Update my Teaching Procedures & Routines manual for my classroom aide
Copy my Writer's Idea Banks for 1st week (I LOVE these!!!)
Copy applicable pages from my Parent/Teach Conference Packet for Curriculum Night
Copy Judy Moody and First Day Jitters activities for the 1st week of school.
Laminate and Cut Spelling Centers to use with any word list.
Create the Mystery Reader Sign-Up Book for Curriculum Night
Raise your hand if you heart Post-Its? I love-love them!

I love the colors. I loved the way they stick and unstick. I use them for oodles of purposes. However, I found that I was often jotting down "to dos" and then never doing those things because they were stuck in random places. When I created my new teacher binder for the upcoming school year, I decided to finally put an end to the post its surrounding my computer monitor fiasco which made me feel not-so-Clutter-Free.

Check out the video to see how I solved the problem:

{Click here to access and print my Post-It Organizer packet}

This product featured above includes 8 different templates for teacher to help organize and manage all those little post-it notes. They can be used as is, laminated, hung on a wall, inserted into page protectors in a teacher binder or frames and placed on your desk. They are part of my Blackline Design Product Collection so they look fantastic when copied/printed onto colored cardstock.

For more tips and ideas on organizing and managing your classroom please check out my Clutter-Free Guide. This post is part of:
This item debuted as a Flash Freebie on 7.11.12 and was available from 8:47 a.m. - 12:36 p.m.{Eastern Standard Time}
Be sure to follow my blog and store so you never miss the Freebie of the Day

Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...