Saturday, July 7, 2012

OFF TO MAINE {Camping Theme Classrooms}





{Click to Access and Download: Camping Themed Classroom Mega-Bundle}
















Also be sure to check out my other original CAMPING themed classroom decor packets in my teacher store as well as the Clutter-Free Classroom's Guide to Classroom Decor. Click the image to see more details.

{Click to Access and Download the Clutter-Free Classroom Guide to Classroom Decor}
 



Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.
Keywords: Camping theme classroom, first grade, second grade, third grade, fourth grade, fifth grade, sixth grade, kindergarten, preschool, homeschool, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, decorations, decor, bulletin boards, free, printables, editable, customizable, alphabet, math, word wall, birthday, job chart, schedule, clip chart, table numbers, name tags, desk plates, bookmarks, tropical theme, luau theme, ocean theme, under the sea theme, fish theme, newsletter, bathroom passes, clock labels, dismissal chart, behavior plan






Also be sure to check out my other original CAMPING themed classroom decor packets in my teacher store as well as the Clutter-Free Classroom's Guide to Classroom Decor. Click the image to see more details.


Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


10 comments:

  1. Please say "HI" to one of my besties, Kimberly at

    First In Maine when you get there! I had NOT checked out your themes. I'm going to now! I can't decide between owls and camping for next years theme...You may have help me make up my mind!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Maine!! I love your theme packs!! I'm going to have to see about a pirate pack!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I am so jealous because I've always wanted to go to Maine. Someday I'm sure I will finally get there!
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh, I live in Maine! I am very blessed to live here, Though I don't always think so in the winter.
    cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in Maine. I'm doing a mystery theme this year. I've purchased your mystery stuff on TPT...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun in Maine! I am a teacher in Maine and we are camping in NY and NJ next week! Enjoy your stay! Where are you heading in Maine. Just being nosy I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing a sweet shoppe theme this year and I'm anxiously waiting for you to give me some wonderful ideas. Enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also doing a sweet shoppe and I would LOVE to see some great ideas!

      Delete
  8. A weekend trip is always fun!
    I am doing a Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Theme.
    Enjoy your trip.

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I love the border that you used on your Campfire Stories bulletin board.

    Where did you buy it? I am looking for borders w/navy blue and white and can't find them anywhere.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...