Saturday, July 28, 2012


This has been one of my favorite products to create because it was such a collaborative effort.

I LOVED reading your sweet comments that accompanied your label requests. I ended up including all of them which resulted in a collection of over 250 labels.

{Click here to access and print the library basket labels}

Anyhow, this is a super quickie post just to let you know that, as promised, it's currently available as a FLASH freebie for a limited time. I'm planning to write a more detailed post about it tomorrow when it becomes a paid product, but right now this tired mama needs to get to bed.

We skipped the girls naps today which means they were cranky and exhausted.
Which means we are cranky and exhausted. :)

I hope you all are enjoying the weekend so far. Sweet dreams.

Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...