Wednesday, July 4, 2012

HAPPY 4th FREEBIE!



This is a pre-dated post. I'm taking the day off to enjoy some family time, pool time, ice cream, fireworks and BBQ. But, I didn’t want to leave you without a promised daily FLASH FREEBIE so I whipped up this little Patriotic number for you and your students to enjoy.

{click here to download the Patriotic Writing Pack}

I purposely made it “Patriotic” and not entirely “4th of Julyish” so you can use it for Labor Day, 9/11, Constitution Day, Veteran’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, or any other time you want to get you red, white, and blue on and show the U.S.A. some lovin’.
This FLASH FREEBIE is one of my complete writing packets. I use these ALL. THE. TIME. both in my 3rd grade classroom and with my first grader at home. I create each and every one to offer built-in differentiation to make your job easier. It’s so important to me that all of my students are able to work on the same project...even if it is at modified levels. Each of my packets includes a brainstorming page to generate ideas, draft pages, publishing pages and full color printable pages to use as bulletin board titles or class book covers. 
I simply print a cover and slide it into a clearview binder with clear sheet protectors inside. I slip my students writing into them and have an instant class book. They are a favorite for students to read and knowing that their work is being “published” motivates my writers to do their best.
I have been using these packets for several years and am thrilled with the progress they make as writers. I try to do one complete piece each week. Using the same format each week really allows them to develop their skills.  
Be sure to check out my other writing packets. They are all sold individually and many are sold as a bundle of 6 or more at a very discounted rate.  Enjoy the 4th friends! 


I’ll see you tomorrow!
This item debuted as a Flash Freebie on 7.4.12 and was available from 8:20 a.m. - 8:16 p.m.
Be sure to follow my blog and store so you never miss the Freebie of the Day




Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


16 comments:

  1. Another great freebie! This will be a great resource to use in my Patriotic themed classroom!

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this packet! It's so generous of you to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this and all the daily freebies! You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these freebies! I check your blog everyday! I am your newest follower! I am having a giveaway over at my blog so stop by!

    Teaching Joys

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great package. Thanks. Please check your ultimate classroom organization package, as it lists magnetic taps instead of magnetic tape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer...when I click to view the patriotic writing it's not listed as the freebie =( Looks really cute though! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesnt come up free for me either even tho it says available at present time :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried going to grab it also, and it is no longer free :( bummer! I am looking to beef up my writing this year!

    Jessica

    lifeinjoco@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww Man, did I miss it. It's not coming up as a freebie when I try to download it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did I miss the freebie too? It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for being such an inspiration! I mentioned you in my blog today...so I hope you'll hold me accountable :)
    Oh and I am planning a beach break as soon as the weather stops being so wishy-washy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super bummed :( got home from the fireworks to download and its not free :( Oh man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you- but it's not coming up as a freebie for me either.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had to wait until I got home from the fireworks too, but noticed it was only free from 8:20am-8:16pm. Bummer...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. I am so enjoying your website and just started following! You are a wealth of information and inspriation. Unfortunately, I missed the freebie, too, though. Happy 4th!

      Delete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...