Sunday, July 8, 2012

BEACH THEME CLASSROOM DECOR







This bundle contains 34 coordinating products that will allow you to design an amazing, personalized beach themed classroom for very little cost. The bundle includes several editable files so you may use your own fonts and colors to customize nameplates, cubby labels, name tags, binder covers, newsletters, dismissal cards, schedule cards and more. You'll receive all of the items shown below:

I've created a video to give you a better look at the products:






Also be sure to check out my two other beach original themed classroom decor packets in my teacher store as well as the Clutter-Free Classroom's Guide to Classroom Decor. Click the image to see more details.







 



Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.
Keywords: beach theme classroom, first grade, second grade, third grade, fourth grade, fifth grade, sixth grade, kindergarten, preschool, homeschool, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, decorations, decor, bulletin boards, free, printables, editable, customizable, alphabet, math, word wall, birthday, job chart, schedule, clip chart, table numbers, name tags, desk plates, bookmarks, tropical theme, luau theme, ocean theme, under the

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! The beach is my happy place :)

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach theme! If I hadn't done so much with my polka dot theme, I would be doing beach theme. I come visit your blog a few times a week.

    I am new to the blogging world, but I have nominated you for a few awards.

    Hope you can visit me at new blog: http://ifyougiveateacheratreat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Can't wait for Owl theme!!!
    debrammcdaniel@gmail/com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance you might update your pirate theme? I have purchased it and love it. However, after seeing the fantastic updates for your beach theme, I would LOVE those for the pirates. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...