Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ANALOG CLOCK SCHEDULE DISPLAY {Classroom 360}

Classroom 360 is a complete tour of my classroom as designed for the 2012-2013 school year. Each post highlights an aspect of my room with photos, a detailed explanation of it's purpose, and often times videos.




During the Inspired Series, I posted about a clock schedule display that I wanted to add to my classroom. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any clocks that would match my classroom color scheme...so I created my own.



This is displayed as part of my calendar / schedule board. I intentionally labeled it with only the analog time. I feel that this, in conjunction with my classroom clock labels and the bathroom sign-out process,  will  offer a good number of real world opportunities to practice telling time.
Plus, I LOVE how it looks. 
The bright colors make me happy.
It’s the little things. :)
  • directions for creating your display with photos
  • two different-sized clock face and hand templates w/ both a solid and outlined hand option so you can copy it onto any colored cardstock or scrapbook paper
  • two background templates for mounting your clocks onto (I used black and white scrapbook paper for mine)
  • 8 colored clock faces (aqua, lime, hot pink, yellow, orange, purple, blue, rose)
  • Blackline schedule titles (white with black letters)
  • Blackline schedule titles (black with white letters)
  • letter templates to be used to cut titles from patterned / thematic papers
I’ve released this product at a temporarily discounted price of $4.50. 

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

3 comments:

  1. I love your colorful room :) While I'm here...

    I'm organizing a charity drive for a teacher blogger's family- her son was recently diagnosed with leukemia, and I'm inviting people to send "Hats for Kenton" and some little things for his family.

    You can read more about it here:
    http://luckeyfrogslilypad.blogspot.com/2012/07/hats-for-kenton-help-fellow-bloggers_11.html

    Since your blog is so popular, I wondered if maybe you could help spread the word! No big deal if you can't or don't want to; just thought it never hurts to ask! Thanks!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...