Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Writing Goals Chart {INSPIRED}



{source}
  • It is visually appealing and easy for kiddos to read.
  • It increases accountability.

  • Most importantly, it sets goals for the children without making them feel inadequate. I’ve been asked by many readers to do a post on data walls (and because I love y’all and I know many of you are required to have them, I do have one coming), but it makes me feel a bit sick to my stomach to visualize a student’s abilities displayed for all to see. This chart is different because EVERYBODY has a goal to work on.

This will look a bit different in my room because I teach 3rd so the goals will vary. I plan to create the layout of the chart and have my friends help me with the goal section when the new school year starts.



ABOUT THIS SERIES:
I’ve been working hard to complete my classroom makeover for the 2012-2013 school year so that I may provide you with a summer full of tips and ideas for setting up your own classrooms. To kick off my second annual summer-long, daily series on setting up, organizing, and managing your classroom I am running a miniseries titled, “INSPIRED” and will feature a photo that brought inspiration to my very own classroom makeover. I'll be posting my version of these inspired pics when I reveal my classroom. Follow my blog or Facebook page so you don't miss the updates.
Be sure to check out my Clutter-Free Guide to Organizing and Managing Your Classroom as well as my Classroom Themes Page for tons of tips and ideas. 





Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are inspired by many of the same pictures. I can't wait to see your outcomes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this; it is so Daily 5/CAFE!! I am inspired myself; I wish I wasn't locked out of my classroom for the whole summer!!

    Amy
    montana722@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for linking to my blog. I love your organization. I'm redoing my classroom as well and am excited for some change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your inspiration and have for several months! I'm a new follower to your blog and posted your button on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what your 3rd grade writing goals are. I've been wanting to make this chart but thought the goals were too young for my 2/3 combo.
    :) Becky

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...