Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sorry We Missed You Board {INSPIRED}



{source}

  • It's both cute and functional.
  • I love how it is sectioned off to be visually organized.
  • The sign uses both sides of the paper.  My current is a single list.
I have used a version of this for years and years, but I liked that this one has visuals. While I teach 3rd, I do get messengers sent to me from K-2 so it would be helpful if the little friend had picture clues.


ABOUT THIS SERIES:
I’ve been working hard to complete my classroom makeover for the 2012-2013 school year so that I may provide you with a summer full of tips and ideas for setting up your own classrooms. To kick off my second annual summer-long, daily series on setting up, organizing, and managing your classroom I am running a miniseries titled, “INSPIRED” and will feature a photo that brought inspiration to my very own classroom makeover. I'll be posting my version of these inspired pics when I reveal my classroom. Follow my blog or Facebook page so you don't miss the updates.
Be sure to check out my Clutter-Free Guide to Organizing and Managing Your Classroom as well as my Classroom Themes Page for tons of tips and ideas. 



http://thegototeacher.blogspot.com/2012/01/odds-and-ends.html

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

4 comments:

  1. It's the 17th right?!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    PS I'm having a linky and would love for you to join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!
    mood:INSPIRED

    diariodeunamaestraenlajungla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I created one of those for my classroom last year and it has been a huge help! I have a lot of students coming and going so it worked perfect. Can't wait to see yours!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just learned about your inspired series. How can I see the old posts, new to blogging too...:)

    ReplyDelete