Monday, June 18, 2012

Posted "Letter" To The Class {INSPIRED}



{source}


  • It's simple, yet packs a big impact.
  • I love personalization within the classroom.
  • As a parent, I would very much appreciate seeing something like this in my childrens' classrooms because it shows that the teacher cares.



ABOUT THIS SERIES:
I’ve been working hard to complete my classroom makeover for the 2012-2013 school year so that I may provide you with a summer full of tips and ideas for setting up your own classrooms. To kick off my second annual summer-long, daily series on setting up, organizing, and managing your classroom I am running a miniseries titled, “INSPIRED” and will feature a photo that brought inspiration to my very own classroom makeover. 
Be sure to check out my Clutter-Free Guide to Organizing and Managing Your Classroom as well as my Classroom Themes Page for tons of tips and ideas. 





Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jodi! I LOVE your blog...I will be starting my first year teaching this fall and just purchased your organizing guide from TpT. I LOVVVEE it because you've made me think about things I would never have thought. Thank you for that!! Anyway, the reason I was inspired to comment was because I just made a Dear Students letter this past weekend. Check it out on my blog: theschoolpotato.blogspot.com

    Take Care!
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your charts! I was wondering though, can you describe their uses? I'm curious about all of them. Thank you for creating such a amazing blog with such really great ideas!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling inspired! I can't wait to see how all these look in your room!
    Jenny

    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again I have this same pic saved for my room inspiration! I guess great minds think alike ;) have a great day! I'm going to finish painting my red shelves white.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...