Saturday, June 9, 2012

Last Day for $15.00 Amazon Gift Card Linky/Contest



Happy Weekend Friends!


Yes, I realize many of you are already in that glorious of land of "weekend-smeekend" it matters not because everyday is a weekend during summer vacation mode, but some of us still have well over a week to go.


I'm thrilled with the response to the What Are You Going to Read this Summer Linky Party and Contest. I've been adding to my amazon wishlist as you all post and can't wait to order some great books. (sidenote: I ordered a book from amazon last night at 7:30 and it was at my door by 10:30 this morning.  Love that!)


This is just a friendly reminder that the Party and Contest end tomorrow, so if you've been meaning to link up be sure to do so before then.  Click here to do so!

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...