Sunday, June 3, 2012

End the Year Smoothly and Get Ready for the Fall

I've recently received a bunch of emails about my free eBook, "End-of-the-Year Teacher Tips and To Dos" that I had posted last month. I thought I would repost it in case you missed it and are starting to wrap up your school year.






Speaking of freebies...and knowing that some of you eager beavers are already looking ahead to next year, be sure to check out the free resource I created last year, The Ultimate Back To School Shopping List. 






It includes everything you'll need to have on hand in the classroom. Print out your free copy so you are ready for those summer sales!


Both can be instantly downloaded from my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  You'll find them on my products page as well.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment: