Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bucket Filler Anchor Chart {INSPIRED}



{source}

  • Ummmm...it's a list. Y'all know girlfriend here loves a list.
  • I assume it was created with the class which is always important for creating ownership and anchoring learning.
  • It's a visually reminder that is always present. I find that bucket filling and all the other things like it tend to get "stale" with time. This could encourage children to keep it going strong.
  • It includes clear cut examples.
  • I already have my students "filling buckets" so this makes perfect sense.



ABOUT THIS SERIES:
I’ve been working hard to complete my classroom makeover for the 2012-2013 school year so that I may provide you with a summer full of tips and ideas for setting up your own classrooms. To kick off my second annual summer-long, daily series on setting up, organizing, and managing your classroom I am running a miniseries titled, “INSPIRED” and will feature a photo that brought inspiration to my very own classroom makeover. 
Be sure to check out my Clutter-Free Guide to Organizing and Managing Your Classroom as well as my Classroom Themes Page for tons of tips and ideas. 





Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh... I want to see 'your big reveal' already!! The suspense is killing me. Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! I use buckets in my room but this anchor chart is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the big reveal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started doing bucket fillers this past year and LOVE it. This anchor chart is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My class loves "Bucket Fillers". Thanks for sharing. I am a new follower.
    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great anchor chart! I just started following. Thanks for sharing your phenomenal ideas.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...