Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer Reading Contest & Linky Party {$15.00 Amazon Gift Card plus Ron Clark's Book}

It's a contest and a Linky Party all in one.

With Memorial Day being the unofficial start of summer, I thought it would be a good time to start thinking about some summer reading. Do you love to read trashy novels poolside or do you spend the dog days of summer getting inspired for the new year by thumbing through teacher resource books?

I'm a bit of a mix. I have some books I revisit year after year (Daily 5 and CAFE I'm looking at you). Last summer I read (and loved), The End of Molasses Classes by Ron Clark.  

You know that question that gets thrown around about, "If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?" Well, I'm quite certain my choice would be to sip sweet tea and enjoy some southern cuisine with Mr. Ron Clark. I adore him and his amazing story. While some of the ideas in the book just don't seem practical in a normal school setting, the book as a whole will get you all jazzed for the new school year.

And because I enjoyed it so much...I am going to give a copy away to one of my readers.  As in drop one in the mail and ship it right to your door so you can stick it right into your beach bag. :)

And since I know everyone has their own taste in books, I am also going to send the winner a $15.00 gift certificate to so he/she can pick out a book of choice as well.

Here's How:

Blog about what you plan to read this summer OR write a blog post that highlights a book or book(s) you've already read that you feel others would enjoy. Add your link below. 

PLEASE NOTE: Your link must go directly to a blog post specific to this contest/linky party and not to a main page AND your post must include a link back here to:

Contest will run from May 28, 2012 - June 10, 2012. Winner will be selected by a random number generator based on the order in which the link was submitted. You must be a blog follower to enter(...just click the follow button up at the top)

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...