Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Get Proactive About Being Organized

Happy Teacher Appreciation Day Friends.  I hope your little cherubs make you feel all kinds of appreciated today...or at the very least, don't do anything to make you feel unappreciated. :) Today is the final day of the amazing Teacher Appreciation Sale at Teachers Pay Teachers. EVERY. SINGLE. PRODUCT. I've created is on sale for 28% off...20% automatic discount plus an additional 10% when you type in the code TAD12 at checkout.  Below I have highlighted some of my favorite products to help you organize and manage your classroom.  Summer is a great time to start planning ahead and being proactive in being organized.


CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OF MY PRODUCTS LISTED IN ORDER OF BEST-SELLING.

The Clutter-Free Guide to Organizing and Managing Your Classroom
I have created an easy-to-read booklet that includes everything you need to create your own Clutter-Free Classroom™. Inside this valuable resource you will find an abundance of tips and ideas and real classroom photos. This is the same guide that I provide my clients and workshop participants with. It is full of information that will save you time and money while making you an organized, efficient teacher. {This is my #1 selling item}.
It normally retails for $8.00, but is available today for $5.46 when you use the code TAD12 at checkout.

MATH WORKSHOP ROTATION BOARD
This is the math workshop rotation board I use in my classroom. I designed the stations to spell out MATH -MATH FACTS, AT YOUR SEAT, TEACHER’S CHOICE, HANDS-ON MANIPULATIVES. Included in the kit are the rotation cards, title, group numbers and pocket job titles. It normally retails for $4.50, but is available today for $3.25 when you use the code TAD12 at checkout.

EMERGENCY SUBSTITUTE TEACHER PLANS
You can see everything that is included in this comprehensive packet by visiting my post on how to set up for an substititute teacher.It normally retails for $6.00, but is available today for $4.32. when you use the code TAD12 at checkout.

CLASSROOM HAND SIGNALS PRINTABLES
Using hand signals in the classroom will help to create a learning environment with minimal distraction. I’ve been using them for as long as I can remember and they are an essential part of my classroom management. The students communicate their basic needs using five numbered hand signals. This eliminates the need to interrupt the class while allowing me to be aware of the location of each student at all times. This kit includes an overview of the system, 5 printable posters, a template to double mount for added color to match your room, a title poster. It normally retails for $3.00, but is available today for $2.16. when you use the code TAD12 at checkout.

SCHOLASTIC BOOK ORDERS SALES BOOSTING PACKET
This purchase includes 13 printable activity pages to be used in conjunction with the monthly Scholastic catalogs. These math and language arts activities will not only reinforce important skills, but they will greatly increase your book sales which will then earn you bonus points towards free books. They are best used with grades 1-6. The printables are great for homework and for emergency sub plans as well. It normally retails for $5.00, but is available today for $3.60. when you use the code TAD12 at checkout.

FIELD TRIP RESOURCE KIT: Tips and Printables for a Stress-Free Trip
This product includes tips and a collection of printables that I designed to make the field trip experience enjoyable for all. The kit include over 60 ideas that will help you plan and execute a perfect outing. Parents will be impressed by your thoroughness and your students will benefit from your detailed planning.  It normally retails for $5.00, but is available today for $3.60. when you use the code TAD12 at checkout.
The kit includes:
-6 activity pages to entertain the students while you travel
- a thank you note template for chaperones
-student behavior expectation anchor chart
-chaperone assignment list
-field trip reminder
-bus seating chart
-managing money and permission slips printable



TEACHER ORGANIZER / PLAN BOOK KIT
This set was created to help you build your own customized plan book and teacher organizer. Select the pages you want to include and print/copy as many of each as you need. I suggest using a three ring binder to house your organization journal, but some teachers like to have them bound. 
It normally retails for $6.00, but is available today for $4.32. when you use the code TAD12 at checkout.OVERVIEW:
2. COVERS
This set includes three cover options. They were designed to slip into a 3-ring binder.


3. GRADE BOOK
Includes 7 pages featuring adorable titles and clipart. There is one blank one for you to fill in with a specific subject if you need to. The other 6 include: math grades, reading grades, word study grades, science grades, social studies grades, and writing grades.

4. ATTENDANCE PAGE
This sheet is color coded to show different weeks. There is space to enter the date as well as record when children are absent, tardy or dismissed.

5. LONG-RANGE PLANNING
This is a two-page spread with a box for each month of the year. Each block has a super-cute clipart image that relates to that month. This is designed for you to jot down special topics, themes or events that will occur over the course of the year.

6. WEEKLY PLANS
The weekly plan sheets include a left and right page to record your plans for a week. The first column has bold titles to show the days of the week and provides you space to record the date, numbered day and notes for the day. There are seven columns for you to record your plans. Each inlcued a space for the subject and time and there is ample room for you to write your plans. Print or photocopy as many pages as you need for the year.

7. MONTHLY CALENDARS
There is a blank calendar for each month. I’ve included boxes for you to write the date in so that you may use these files year after year. Each month contains a 2 page printout. The left has the month title.

8. YEAR LONG PLANS
This is a 5 column, 2-page printable with a row for each of the 40 weeks of school. It was designed so that you can list the major skills or topics covered each week.

9. MEDICAL INFO
This page provides you will a central location to record specific student medical concerns as well as all of the important information that is needed in case of a medical emergency.

10. BIRTHDAY CHART
This chart is designed to house your students’ birthdays in one location. It also makes a cute wall chart.

11. STUDENT INFORMATION
This is a two-page document designed to be placed across from each other in the plan book. There is space for each student’s name, parent, home address, home phone, cell phone and home address. If you number your students, you will find the numbered column to be helpful as well.

12. STUDENT TRANSPORTATION
There are two separate versions of this included. One has blank headings for you to customize and includes the days of the week. This is handy if you have students who don’t always go home the same way. The second chart lists common dismissal methods with space to fill in each child’s name. You could print a copy for each day of the week. These would also look great displayed on the wall or door.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

6 comments:

  1. You may have something listed already, but I need help organizing my hand-outs for the week. I currently photo copy everything for the week and have piles sitting on my kidney table...that isn't working for me. It is actually making me crazy! Also, what do you do for papers that need to be corrected?

    Thanks so much! Tiffany

    tamiller@lf.k12.de.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was reading your post and I just wanted to share what I do in my classroom. I have the plastic three drawer containers that are small enough to fit on a shelf but large enough to hold papers. I have them labeled Monday-Friday and one for extra papers. This works well for me. I put the papers in and then pull them as I need them. It also works well for a sub because I can tell them to pull from the drawer for the day. I also put sticky notes on the packets so that if someone needs to come in my room unexpectedly they know what time to do which packet. Hope this helps!

      Felicia

      Delete
  2. It looks like you have some great stuff here! I also use hand signals...Harry Wong style! Ha! I have spent a ton at TpT this week!!! Easy to do!

    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I had asked a question on your Sub plans download on TPT and hadn't heard from you, I guess I loved your sub plan packet SO much that I purchased it twice. I was wondering if it would be possible to "trade" for something else in your store?

    Let me know if that is possible, thanks so much!

    Jenniferdawn73@gmail.com

    Mrs. Hall
    Mrs. Hall's Fabulous Firsts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just read this post about getting organized over the summer. I am a first year teacher who was hired mid year. That said, it has been a very stressful adjustment but your blog has helped me in so many ways! Being a mid-year hire I have never experienced the "back to school" season. I was wondering if you could post some sort of "Summer To Do" list for new teachers like me who are getting ready for a new school year for the first time. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing a frog theme. Any ideas or pic to share
    cpalm1242@ aol..com

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...