Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fill a Cart Contest

Happy Weekend Friends!!!

Any weekend is a good weekend, but a teacher appreciation weekend totally rocks.

Tomorrow I will appreciate the heck out of you all with a sale.

Wait for it...

20% off PLUS an ADDITIONAL 10% off if you use the code TAD12 at checkout.  That ends up being 28% off which is as good as it can possibly get folks!


if you've been coveting some items, now is the time to fill your cart and then tomorrow morning you can check out at a bargain price.

I thought it would be fun to also host a little contest because I haven't done that in forever and a day.

I'll keep it simple.

Hop on over to my products page (button over there on the right) and make a wishlist of items that you would enjoy being the proud owner of.  Leave a comment stating an item you would love to have (one item per comment). You can enter as many times as you want, but just leave one comment per item. If your comment number is selected you'll win that item.

Want more chances to win?  Do the same on my Facebook Fan Page.  Leave one comment for each item.  I'll pick a blog winner and a facebook winner. 

The contest will end tonight at midnight with winners being announced tomorrow morning...or tonight if I happen to be up at midnight, but that's not likely since I am an early bird.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...