Monday, May 7, 2012

CLASSROOM THEMES

Last year I ran a classroom theme-a-day series and am looking forward to doing so again.  I'll be adding to all of last year's themes and adding in some new ones.  Below are the theme kits I put together last year.  They are all included in the current sale (20% off EVERYTHING IN MY STORE PLUS AN EXTRA 10% when you use the code TAD12)




I'm going to be planning my calendar for the theme-a-day 2012 series and just wanted to check and see if anyone had anything specific they were hoping to see sooner vs later.  Leave me a comment and let me know what theme(s) you're considering for next year.
Also, if you have a themed classroom and would like to be featured on Clutter-Free Classroom please send an email to littlestlearners@gmail.com. 








Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

9 comments:

  1. I would like to do the Rock and Roll them next year with Zebra (pink/black) theme. I see you have the Rock and Roll them but can't see much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Very Hungry Caterpillar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sports - to show that my students and I are a team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wanting to do an OWL theme next year...how about coming up with a theme kit? I purchased your Hollywood kit and LOVED it, but am ready for a change.

    debrammcdaniel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wanting to do an OWL theme next year...how about coming up with a theme kit? I purchased your Hollywood kit and LOVED it, but am ready for a change.

    debrammcdaniel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a monster theme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your items are super cute! Do you happen to have any cupcake items?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would just LOVE if you made a patriotic / red, white & blue theme! Such a great tie-in with election year + olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is anyone doing an olympic theme?

    ReplyDelete