Monday, May 7, 2012


Last year I ran a classroom theme-a-day series and am looking forward to doing so again.  I'll be adding to all of last year's themes and adding in some new ones.  Below are the theme kits I put together last year.  They are all included in the current sale (20% off EVERYTHING IN MY STORE PLUS AN EXTRA 10% when you use the code TAD12)

I'm going to be planning my calendar for the theme-a-day 2012 series and just wanted to check and see if anyone had anything specific they were hoping to see sooner vs later.  Leave me a comment and let me know what theme(s) you're considering for next year.
Also, if you have a themed classroom and would like to be featured on Clutter-Free Classroom please send an email to 

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...