Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I was super excited to see this when I loaded the Teachers Pay Teachers site the other day.




Seriously?!


My store ranked #6 on last week's sales rankings?


Admittedly I was more excited than I should've been...I need to get out more.


But, I felt like I was invited to a party with the cool kids. Look at those names around me...rockstars of the teaching world I tell you!


My joy was bittersweet though. 


Because it has long been an annoyance to me that my store name and presence on TPT has been as "Littlest Learners."


You see, back in the day I used to make and sell teaching materials.  As in print, laminate, cut, ship, etc. It was a pretty good side gig at the time, but it got old quickly.  Anyhow, my store name was "Littlest Learners." So when I joined TPT it seemed normal to sign-up using that name.  As time went on, I started doing more work with classroom organization and management and "Clutter-Free Classroom" was born...and slowly took over. 


I've been wanting to make the change for awhile and seeing "Littlest Learners" on the top 10 finally inspired me to do it.  If you follow my store you'll see the change reflected in notifications.  If you don't follow my store then get thee self signed up so you don't miss out on freebies.  






That's not the only change happening around these parts.  I'm in the process of reorganizing and updating the blog with easy to navigate buttons...you can see a sneak peek on the themes page. I'm hoping to have all the changes up and running by the end of the weekend because I've got something exciting up my sleeve for next week.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

18 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That's awesome! I would definitely be excited too (maybe we all need to get out more??).

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the TpT news Jodi!! Isn't that inLinkz tool awesome?! I find it so much easier to find stuff on my blog now that I've redone the pages with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is so exciting! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I haven't cracked the top five for like a year now! Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That is so exciting!!! I was super excited just to make the top 100 a few months ago! =)

    Angie
    Rulin' the Roost

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Not surprised, all your stuff is super cute!

    Maureen
    The First Grade Splash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I love your site! I would love to learn how to make a button for my blog. If you could send any advice or sites my way...it would be much appreciated!

    5thgradetomfoolery.blogspot.com

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so exciting :) Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo!!!!! That is something to be really proud of! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! That is awesome! You deserve it, you have such great products!

    :) Dana
    Fun in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  11. Top 10- that's big!! Congrats! :)

    I get so excited when I get an e-mail saying a product sold. I can't even imagine how many e-mails I'd get if I were listed in the top 10!! Great job! :)

    -Staci
    Let's Teach Something

    ReplyDelete