Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Camping Themed Classroom Pictures and Ideas {2012 Edition}





{Click to Access and Download: Camping Themed Classroom Mega-Bundle}
















Also be sure to check out my other original CAMPING themed classroom decor packets in my teacher store as well as the Clutter-Free Classroom's Guide to Classroom Decor. Click the image to see more details.

{Click to Access and Download the Clutter-Free Classroom Guide to Classroom Decor}
 



Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.
Keywords: Camping theme classroom, first grade, second grade, third grade, fourth grade, fifth grade, sixth grade, kindergarten, preschool, homeschool, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, decorations, decor, bulletin boards, free, printables, editable, customizable, alphabet, math, word wall, birthday, job chart, schedule, clip chart, table numbers, name tags, desk plates, bookmarks, tropical theme, luau theme, ocean theme, under the sea theme, fish theme, newsletter, bathroom passes, clock labels, dismissal chart, behavior plan




I've created several printable resource packets for you to use in your classroom. Combined they have everything you could possibly need (with the exception of bulletin board borders and background paper/fabric) to create a wonderful camping theme learning environment. Be sure to check out:
{download this original classroom theme packet here}

My Original Camping Themed Classroom Packet has a perfect rating on TPT (be sure to check out all the positive feedback from buyers). It includes all of the printable items shown in the sample picture below, plus more including: 
  • Deskplates, 
  • 4 Passes (Boys, Girls, Nurse, and Hall)
  • Welcome Postcards
  • Star of the Week Template
  • Bookmarks
  • 2 Reading Logs
  • Lesson Plan Book Template
  • Locker / Cubby / Nametags
  • Thank You Cards
  • 2 Communication Book Covers
  • Communication Page Template
  • 12 Calendar Titles
  • Calendar Squares 
  • Bulletin Board Title Cards
  • Note Paper - to plan your theme
  • Camping Word Bank Template - to help brainstorm even more ideas
{download this original classroom theme packet here}


My Camping Themed Classroom Packet includes 125 pages of printables.
{See a full product description and download a free preview here}
  • Job Chart
  • Clip Chart {imo, the BEST form of classroom management}
  • Basket Labels
  • Multipurpose Labels
  • Number Cards
  • Nameplates
  • Word Wall Set {including title, alphabet and blank word cards}
  • Welcome Banner
  • Custom Banner
  • Pennant Banner
  • Plan Book / Grade Book Cover
  • Schedule Cards
{See a full product description and download a free preview here}

{See a full product description and download a free preview here}



I did the Camping Theme for the 2006-2007 school year and it's one of my favorites. 

That is completely ironic because I make no secret about the fact that I hate nature.
I'm far from being a girly-girl, but bugs and dirt are not my thing. Plus, I'm a total hypochondriac and pretty much convince myself that every mosquito bite will lead to Triple E and that if I step foot off of the pavement I will contract Lyme Disease. Disney's Wilderness Lodge is as rustic as this girl will ever get. But, the theme was fun.












{source}

{source}

{source}

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the camping theme. I was just thinking of that this week. I taught at a summer camp one summer and loved it. I was thinking it would be nice and relaxing if we could be more connected to nature and do a camping theme in the classroom.
    Right now my room has a space theme.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...