Monday, April 2, 2012

TEACHING WRITING IN APRIL & MAY

I was able to get all EIGHT of my new spring writing packets uploaded to TPT this morning.

Each packet can be purchased individually.

I also created an APRIL/MAY BUNDLE for you that includes ALL 8 at a huge savings.

And because you know I love a bargain, I'm premiering it for a limited time for only $10.00.

These have all been created to make your job of differentiating much, much easier.

They are all open-ended so you can use them with whatever prompt your little heart desires.

They are great for homework, for Writer's Workshop or to leave for a sub. I have my students complete one of these projects each week. I put them on the bulletin board and into a class book (cover included).

I'll feature each one on it's own over the next few days with ideas for prompts and projects.









Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! This is FANtastic (FAN because I am!!)

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...