Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sea Life Eye Candy - virtual vacation

Although I am away on vacation, you are with me in spirit. Follow along with my daily itinerary and snag the deal of the day that relates to it.

As for the deal of the day:


Today the family is heading to Sea World and I am super giddy about that fact. I've been reading a lot of non-fiction books with my son about orcas, dolphins and manatees and can't wait for him to see them up close.

While I was away in February I reran my blog post about Ocean / Beach themed classrooms. I really enjoyed using that theme. Below are some more inspirational photos I found for you if you are considering using it as a theme or even a unit of study. This teacher is amazing!















photo source



Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Beach theme!!!! I teach summer school and this would be fun to do with them! have a great week... I am on vacation tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Are you ready for a game of tag?! I have 10 questions for you over on my blog, and I picked you because of your management and time-saving tips!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...