Wednesday, April 4, 2012

More on Math Manipulative Storage

Now where were we...

Oh, that's right.

Math Manipulative Storage.

Sorry about the hiatus. I hope that the delay in wrapping up the math storage focus of the Clutter-Free Classroom Project means your manipulatives are oh-so-organized right about now. I couldn't resist sharing another picture of Mrs. Bond's classroom with you because I love these drawers.

I've sung their praises before, but I can't say it enough. They really are awesome.


I use them for my emergency sub plans.

I use them for some of my math workshop materials.

However, I really think they are great for storing math manipulatives because:
  • They slide out all the way so your friends can take them to a work area
  • They are clear and clear is good
  • They are easy to label
  • They are relatively inexpensive...not free...not cheap...but, not too bad. Definitely worth the investment.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

2 comments:

  1. I really love them as well. I use them to store all of my supplies( paper clips, tape, pip cleaners, timers fot thekids etc...), but I never thought about math materials. Simply Genius!!! Thanks abunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to find something like this for word work. What brand are the drawers or where did you find them? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete