Saturday, April 14, 2012

Math Materials Linky Party

If you are new you may want to start here or check out my Clutter-Free Classroom Guide.

The Linky will be ongoing and you can always jump in and link up at any time. If you don't have a blog you can respond to the prompt in the comment section. Below is this week's prompt.

I would love for you to link up and share your tips for keeping your teacher work area neat and organized even if you didn't participate in this week's challenge.

PROMPT(s):
  • How do you store your math materials?
  • What changes did you make to it as part of the Clutter-Free PROJECT Challenge?
  • What tips can you share to help others?


Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. I am new to blogging and I have been inspired by your site to create an entire website, so I will be joining the linky parties. Thanks for all the hard work you have done!

    ReplyDelete