Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I found some Fraction Freebies


I've been teaching Fractions for the past 2 weeks.

It's one of my favorites because it lends itself to getting our craft on.

I'm excited to soon share what we've been doing in my room.

But, in the meantime I wanted to share some great freebies that I found, printed, and used.







FRACTION SURF'S UP (fractions in a set)

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

4 comments:

  1. These are perfect! I'm teaching fractions right now too. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these great finds! I am in the middle of my fraction unit too!

    Andrea
    One Teacher's Take

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting these here. I spend so much time looking for freebies. It is nice to have them in one place. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the fraction actvities. I'll introduce fractions next week and the children will love the activities.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...