Sunday, April 22, 2012

FREE RESOURCE for ENDING THE SCHOOL YEAR

Hi friends!

I'm back from a wonderfully lovely week away with my family.

A little bit of Disney.  A little bit of Beach.  A whole lot of sunshine. And way too much yummy food.

If you are looking for a vacation destination and want a relaxed setting with great people and beautiful beaches I can't recommend the Sarasota / Venice area enough.  Siesta Key is by far my most favorite beach ever. Seriously, book yourself a trip!

We got back yesterday and I spent a huge chunk of today completing a little somethin-somethin that I had in the works for you all.

I had made it as a Teacher Appreciation Day gift from me to you.

My goal was to get it done and make it available then.

However, after spending the week having fun in the sun and after reading blogs and posts I'm getting the sense that everyone has summer vacation on the mind.  And so I didn't want to wait the 2 weeks until Teacher Appreciation Day to post this, because let's be honest, I appreciate the heck out of y'all everyday. 

I'm excited to share my latest FREE resource that I've created for you....

This resource was created to help teachers of all ages and grade levels wrap up the school year in an organized and stress-free manner. It's chock full of tips on how to close out your classroom for the summer, It includes a lengthy list of things you may need to do so that you can plan out your final weeks without overlooking important details. It includes links to free printables to keep you organized and help you pace the last weeks of school in a professional and comprehensive manner. 


Table of Contents:

TIPS FOR ENDING THE SCHOOL YEAR.................................................. 5

A MASTER LIST OF IDEAS FOR CREATING YOUR OWN TO DO LIST........ 10

END-OF-THE-YEAR IDEAS................................................................. 13

CALENDARS PRINTABLES..................................................................... 14

LINKS TO OTHER IDEAS AND FREE PRINTABLES...................THROUGHOUT





Simply click on the MY PRODUCT BUTTON over there on the right hand side of your screen to download this FREEBIE and prepare to get your summer vacation on!!

{This week's Clutter-Free Project Tasks and Tips will all be about preparing to Close Out the School Year - I'll post the task tomorrow.}

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Thanks for the gift :)
    Officially became your latest follower using Google friend (even though I have been following you using Reader).
    Come and check out my Dr. Jean giveaway!
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! My sister got married in Siesta Key in November and it was amazing! Definitely my new favorite vacay spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these ideas! I am in the process of creating a clutter free classroom using your guide. Thanks for all the info.

    J Acuff
    http://mracuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't seem to download the free package. I just keep being sent in a loop from "My products" to free resource, then back

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...