Monday, April 16, 2012

Fairy Tale Themed Classrooms

Although I am away on vacation, you are with me in spirit. Follow along with my daily itinerary and snag the deal of the day that relates to it.

As for the deal of the day:


While I'm away I'm "rerunning" some of my former posts that relate to the beach. Throughout the month of June, I ran a Classroom Theme Series and featured a different popular classroom theme each day. Themes are a great way to tie everything in your classroom together...you just have to be careful not to let them clutter your classroom :)

Today I am Super Excited to spend the day in the Happiest Place on Earth...We're off to the Magic Kingdom!! It is seriously my most favorite place in the world. In honor of the day, I've gathered some classroom images that are worthy of a Princess. I am so considering a Fairy Tale themed classroom for next year.














































Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

3 comments:

  1. I know you're on vacation, but I have a question. I love turtles, and have a rapidly growing collection in my classroom. I'd like to capitalize on it and do some turtle themed things in my third grade room. I've already got a yertle the turtle poster (my FAVE Dr. Seuss book) and a tortoise and hare rules/work habits poster (slow and steady get good grades), but I'd like some more ideas if you have any.

    I just started a blog of my own last week, and would love for you to stop by... Msmillersmunchkins.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovvvve this fairy tale theme!! I just might have to do this next year, it's perfect for kindergarten!

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ideas look so fun! It is so magical when a classroom is reinvented and comes a live with a theme. I think you should dooooooo it!

    Sheila
    Sprinkle Teaching Magic

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...