Saturday, April 28, 2012

End-Of-The-Year- Linky Party

If you are new you may want to start here or check out my Clutter-Free Classroom Guide.







The Linky will be ongoing and you can always jump in and link up at any time. If you don't have a blog you can respond to the prompt in the comment section. Below is this week's prompt.

I would love for you to link up and share your tips for keeping your teacher work area neat and organized even if you didn't participate in this week's challenge.






PROMPT(s):

  • Share your tips for wrapping up the school year? 
                                        OR
  • What is your favorite end of the year activity
                                          OR
  • What is it about summer vacation that you are most looking forward to?

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog. I am late with the Project challenge but am so excited to get started. Please check out my link about End-of-the-Year activities. Thanks!
    Darleen
    Third Grade Love
    http://thirdgradelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded your ending the school year resource and have begun organizing my notebook! I'm hoping that it will streamline what is usually a rather intense process.

    Please visit my blog (http://msmillersmunchkins.blogspot.com/) to see one of my end-of-year activities.

    Thanks,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a blog but want to join the party! I would say my favorite activity to do at the end of the year is one of our last stories is about cowboys... So we have a week of cowboy activities and then we dress as cowboys and cowgirls and sit around the "pretend fire" eating our trail mix and telling our cowboy stories.... Hope this links me up... but if it doesn't please let me know.
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a challenge! The end of the year can be rough but it doesn't have to be. This is a great way to pick up some ideas to finish the year off smoothly!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...