Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Clutter-Free Classroom Project: Week #10 Challenge

If you are just joining us, you'll want to start here or check out my Clutter-Free Guide to Organizing and Managing Your Classroom.




I can't believe this school year will soon be wrapping up. Is it me or did it simply fly by? Since it seems like so many of you are starting to get that "end of the year itch," and since I know all y'all folk down South will be getting out next month, it seemed like a good time to start planning for the last few weeks of school.  It can be an overwhelmingly crazy time, but it doesn't need to be. By planning ahead, you can end the year organized and stress-free.









Create a binder and start a to do list to plan and organize your last few weeks of school. 










If you haven't already downloaded my complete list of tips and ideas for ending the school year, please go check it out. It covers just about everything you'll need and has links to free printables as well.









On Friday, I'll put up the first Linky Party related to the Clutter-Free Classroom PROJECT. The Linky will be ongoing and you can always jump in and link up at anytime. If you don't have a blog you can respond to the prompt in the comment section on Friday's post. Below is this week's prompt. 

PROMPT: Share your tips for wrapping up the school year OR What about summer vacation are you most looking forward to? 

classroom organization tips classroom organization ideas classroom organization supplies classroom storage classroom management classroom arrangement classroom organization skills organization ideas for the classroom organization ideas for teachers organization ideas for elementary classrooms decluttering a classroom declutter classroom before pictureskindergarten first grade second grade third grade fourth grade fifth grade sixth grade preschool 1st grade 2nd grade 3rd grade 4th grade 5th grade 6th grade time management, professional organizer, ways to get organized, organizing products, helping kids get organized, organizing teachers, the organized classroom, tips for getting organized tips for classroom organization storage manipulatives school supplies

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. I am really embarrassed to ask this, but what is a linky? And how do I participate? On another note, I downloaded your tips and have begun to organize. It feels SOOOOO good! My husband will be having a kidney transplant soon and I won't be able to finish the school year nor leisurely spend hours over summer prepping my room. Your hints/tips are life-savers for me right now. Thanks for all your hard work, creativity, and generosity.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...