Friday, March 9, 2012

Storing Thematic Units Linky Party

If you are new you may want to start here or check out my Clutter-Free Classroom Guide.


Our most recent project challenge focused on organizing thematic units.
Here's your chance to show the world how you store and organize yours.
Even if you aren't participating in the Clutter-Free Classroom Project you are welcome to link up and share at any time.

PROMPT(s)
  • How do you store your thematic / content area materials?
  • What do you like about this method? What would you change?




Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

2 comments:

  1. I posted about this in Feb! Just linked up :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted this earlier tonight. I just realized that I didn't put in the correct link for your blog. Sorry, I fixed it now. Michele http://the-lightbulb-lab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete