Saturday, March 24, 2012

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Did Y'all see Finding Nemo?

I've had Dory's voice running through my head for the past few weeks.

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.




Because if I don't I'll sink like a ton of bricks.

I miss you all.
I miss your blogs. I miss your comments. I miss your emails. I haven't checked any of the 3 in over a week so my sincerest apologies if you are waiting for a reply.

I miss my family.
Oh, they are around. They're the chaotic background noise to which I work.

I miss sleep.

It was over 80 degrees here this week.
And I missed that too.

But, there is light at the end of my tunnel.

National Boards are due next weekend.

Good, bad or ugly that box will be out of my hands by Saturday.

My problem is that I feel the need to revise and add evidence as long as I possibly can...which is until the post office closes at 1:00 p.m. on 3/31.

Report cards are due Friday.

MCAS will be done Monday.

I am so looking forward to emerging from my little cocoon next weekend.

Hopefully you will hear from me before then though. :)


Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I mailed my box last Friday. SO glad to see that little blue box go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Congrats on making it this far already! I actually just signed up last week and didn't realize you were doing it this year. Any advice (when you finish) to a newbie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking and thinking of doing this for awhile. I won't bug you about it 'til you're relaxing this summer!! Best of luck Jodi!!! I know you will do wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss you too! Good luck and get that box out of your hands! You know it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We miss you but take your time. We will be here when your ready to return. Hug's and good luck.

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so funny!! I think we all feel like we are "drowning" this time of year! I had written about it on my blog too a few days ago. Check it out! Thanks for sharing!
    :)
    http://pleasefeedtheanimals.blogspot.com/2012/03/glubglub.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for an award! Please come by and accept when you get a chance. =) Good Luck on your National Boards!
    ~Jada
    Daisy Days for Learning

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a lot of work, but definitely worth it when you pass. I remember the sense of relief when I mailed my box. It is like a ton of bricks lifted off of you. There is nothing better than finding out that you passed in the fall. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...